Kid Craft- Valentine Pop-up card
How to do it: 1. Fold a piece of card stock in half.
2. Mark 2 parallel lines in approximately the center of the card about an inch apart and cut on them.
3. Fold this section to the inside and crease the 2 folds.
4. Fold a section of a colored piece of construction paper along one edge- make this folded section about 2 1/2 inches wide.
5. Draw 1/2 of a heart so the center of the heart is on the fold, then cut on the line. Make the widest part of the heart no more than 2" from the fold.
7. Use markers, colored pencils or crayons to add words or designs to the heart and inside of the card.
Thank you to Hannah Jaros for the instructions on the pop-up card.