kristi johnston ARTWORKS

Information about current watercolor classes in Mansfield,MA: Kristi Johnston ARTWORKS. Classes for both children and adults. Recent completed watercolors and my thoughts about pieces in progress.View more of my work or contact me at http://www.KristiJohnstonArtworks.com

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Adult watercolor classes in Mansfield, MA

Adult Classes in watercolor have started, but it's not too late to join in the fun! We meet at kristi johnston ARTWORKS at 263 N. Main St. Mansfield, MA every Tues. morning from 9-11, and every Wed. night from 7:30-9:30. It is a small, supportive and creative group that will welcome newcomers and help nurture YOUR creative side! Make this the year you do something for yourself!

I provide individual, customized instruction so you can grow and explore at your own pace. It doesn't matter if you have no experience at all, have done art all your life, or are somewhere in between. The fun and joy are in the playing!

Fees are as follows: $16 with your materials/ per class or $95 for a session of 7 classes, $20 with my materials/per class or $125 for a session of 7 classes. With this option, I provide absolutely everything you need! You just show up.

So, contact me at : kndjnstn@comcast.net, or by phone (508) 339-0855 to register for some fun!( also click on "see more paintings" below the "about me" section on this blog if you want to explore my web-site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home