kristi johnston ARTWORKS

Information about current watercolor classes in Mansfield,MA: Kristi Johnston ARTWORKS. Classes for both children and adults. Recent completed watercolors and my thoughts about pieces in progress.View more of my work or contact me at http://www.KristiJohnstonArtworks.com

Monday, June 27, 2011

Painting Italy now 27% funded!

How about that? Just one week and a few days after launching my kickstarter project I am nearly 30% of the way to my goal- woohoo! I'm getting so excited for the trip and the painting process and have started making lists of the things to take- thankfully I have all my art supplies and it's just a matter of bringing the bare essentials (after whittling down the must-have list some more!). I am allowed one checked bag that weighs no more than 50 lbs, and one carry-on not more than 22 lbs. It's a good thing summer clothes are light!
If you haven't had a chance to check out the project, please do- and then spread the word! Only 17 more days left for me to get to my $3000 goal, and you can help by pre-ordering my art. That's what the rewards are- paintings and prints of my Italy trip! Join the fun and push me over the top!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home